Experts recommend finding one social media platform to start building your business and gain followers. The best way to find out which platform to use is to either: look up industry trends and see where you competitors are posting or research which platform your customers frequent.
This list is for when you finally find that social media platform, you’re going to use to promote your product or service and suddenly realize there aren’t enough hours in a day to create and post all those ideas you have. These products are great for when you need help posting regularly and consistently.
For successful social media posting strategies, experts recommend:
- -decide how often do you want to post
- -creating content beforehand so you have it ready to go
- -posting regularly and consistently
This is also a great project to outsource if you have limited time and are thinking about hiring help. A virtual assistant can help create the content and set-up the scheduler for you!
5 Top Auto-Schedulers
- Tailwind: for Pinterest. This is how they describe their product:
“Discover Content, Schedule Posts, Monitor Conversations, Amplify Reach and Analyze Results. All with One Tool”.
Way to set the bar for meeting customer needs Tailwind!
- Hootsuite: is a management tool that allows you to schedule posts across multiple platforms. It includes a post scheduler, analytics and a search feature for influencers.
- Buffer: this product is great for scheduling posts and managing multiple social media platforms. Good for use with teams and give them access to what you want. They are often recommended for Instagram and have a feature that allows you to upload directly to that platform.
- Postcron for LinkedIn. They claim ease of use by offering to post content across multiple platforms including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. They offer the ability to add multiple images and a location feature. You can also add a watermark to your images.
- Postplanner: for Facebook. They market their management tool to individuals and small businesses looking for maximum engagement. And they have a search engine that looks for top performing content. Nice!