Vision Boarding for Your Dream Business
Sat June 8th: 12 noon – 2pm PST/3 pm – 5 pm EST
Vision Boarding For Bloggers
Vision Boarding for Faith
$20/ 2 hour session
How will a workshop like this benefit you?
This is what I love about workshops like this, here’s just some of what you’ll receive:
- 2 hours of dedicated time to focus on that one idea, task or project you need to help your business grow.
- The dedicated support of a Business Coach to help guide you in this process.
- A connection with like-minded individuals.
- A chance to slow things down, focus one aspect of your life and create those images that will help manifest your dreams and true intentions.
- A scheduled block of time to concentrate solely on this creative aspect of your life. This is time for you!
- A Vision Board of your own to help manifest the things you really want.
What is a Vision Board?
A Vision Board is a collection of images and notes attached to a board and placed somewhere where you can see them daily. It’s a visual representation of your hopes, dreams and desired outcomes.
Simply put: It’s a tool to get your ideas down in a visual space, to anchor your dreams to allow the magic of manifestation to work in your life.
That’s how we manifest things in our life, through visualizing them. You already do it. We all do. This is just a way to hone in on specific dreams and desires you have. I find people achieve important things when they set aside time and energy to focus this way.
I fell in love with Vision Boards years ago when I was creating projects for a company. Now as a Coach I have seen people manifest their dreams through our work together, and I want to offer that opportunity to you!
You can expect results like:
- Clarity on the vision you have for your dream business vision.
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes.
- A method of clearing clutter out of your mind.
- Quiet space to set your true intentions.
- A place that allows you to go a little deeper in yourself.
- Some breathing room to relax and visualize.
- Your very own Vision Board, to take home and look at daily.
You’d be surprised at how much you can accomplish when you’re dedicating your time and attention to a Vision Board.
In a workshop space like this, you get to take time for yourself. You get the opportunity to dedicate your energy to visualizing your biggest dreams and highest ideals. And, you get to share creative and supportive energy with like-minded individuals.
Why not give it a chance? And have a little down-time and fun in the process?
How long is each workshop?
Each workshop session is 2 hours long.
Where is it?
How does this work?
A. Register for the Vision Boarding for Faith workshop session of your choice: Wednesday, June 19th or on Saturday, June 22nd.
What are my next steps after I register?
What do I do on the day of Class?
Please email me at: email@example.com for more information.